About the Company
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon.com, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017’s fastest growing companies.
We've just moved into our new facility in New York, ready to take on the next stage of our growth by building an energetic, vibrant, and dynamic sales team.
Please visit https://www.123stores.com
The Executive Assistant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills.
You should be able to address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you.
- Assist the VP/CEO in the recruitment process and in creating a young & vibrant sales team.
- Assist the VP/CEO in helping the sales team hit their targets.
- Executive Assistant for VP/CEO, managing calendars, planning meetings, and other support.
- Track the changes happening in the Amazon Ecommerce world and keep the team aware of the important & relevant news.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage the basic office operations like re-ordering of office supplies, troubleshooting, post & visitors.
- Build a positive company culture, planning all company activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- You thrive in fast paced culture where changes are common, and you adapt quickly.
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive medical, vision & dental package.
- Retirement 401k Plan.
- 10 days paid vacation.
- Commuter benefits (Uber Pool)
- Fully stocked kitchen and lots of coffee!!
- Regular company outings to celebrate success. Happy hour events!
- Competitive salary