About the Company
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon.com, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017’s fastest growing companies.
We've just moved into our new facility in New York, ready to take on the next stage of our growth by building an energetic, vibrant, and dynamic sales team.
Please visit https://www.123stores.com
The Amazon Marketplace is rapidly evolving, and as a Managing Merchant, you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with diverse brands across different verticals like furniture, electronics, sports & outdoors.
You will work closely with brands to understand their current retail strategies, and using our data driven tools, help the brands develop and execute impactful online strategies.
- Have ownership over a category plan to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Analyze data to strategize profit growth opportunities for the category and for specific brand partners
- Analyze and anticipate competitor marketing, selection, and pricing strategy
- Support our brand partners by being an “Amazon expert” and helping address the challenges they face.
- Simplify complex ideas, using our market leading technology, and present solutions for growth to brand partners.
- Build strong relationships with existing brands and execute negotiations to secure best pricing and promotional support
- Negotiate terms of trade with brand partners to deliver margin targets.
Qualifications & Skills
- A graduate with a Business / Finance / Management degree
- 2-3 years of E-Commerce or Retail Buying experience preferred
- Polite, friendly and amiable disposition.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Logical & analytical skills to help with problem solving.
- Great Excel skills coupled with strong communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced culture where the only constant is change!
- You enjoy networking and building lasting relationships, who would refer you to others.
- Requires the right combination of attention to detail, grit, perseverance and curiosity to help brands understand the opportunity in on-line retailing.
- A competitive base salary, with an attractive commission.
- Opportunity to grow to the next level in 2 -3 years’ time.
- Attractive medical, vision & dental package.
- Retirement 401k Plan.
- 10 days paid vacation.
- Commuter benefits (Uber Pool)
- Fully stocked kitchen and lots of coffee!!
- Regular company outings to celebrate success. Happy hour events!
- On Target Earnings (OTE) of $70,000 (Base Salary: $60,000, Commission: $10,000)